Observations on observabilityPaul Cothenet of Patch.io joins me this time to discuss war stories implementing observabillity at two small startups.
In this episode of the Tiny DevOps Podcast, Paul Cothenet of Patch.io joins me to discuss war stories implementing observabillity at two small startups.
In this episode…
- How to choose an obervabillity tool/platform
- Why AWS doesn’t provide the best observability platform
- Teaching the team to use observability
- How to convince stakeholders that observability is valuable
- What would you miss the most if your observability platform was no longer available?
- The business value of a good observability solution
- Making observability metrics easy for management to use
- What does it all cost?
- Advice for getting started
Don't try fix everything at once
Most teams have many problems that could be fixed. But not all should be fixed. At leat not yet.
Why reproducible builds?
The most common answer I got was that reproducible builds were desirable in case of rollbacks.
Get daily content like this in your inbox!
Improve your software delivery
Not sure? Browse the archive