The Future of Intelligent Monitoring and AlertingAva Naeini shares her patent-pending tool that uses ML to determin the health and performance of distributed systems.
On this week’s episode of Adventures in DevOps, Ava Naeini shares about her patent-pending intelligent engine tool that uses machine learning and statistical processing with various heuristics to determine the healthiness and performance of distributed systems. The panel discusses what this new platform can do and how it can help enhance developers with distributed systems.
In this episode…
- The main challenges with testing distributed systems
- Developing confidence within your systems
- Performance testing models
- Monitoring and performance testing gaps
- Inclusive technical specs
- Pulse Operations (company)
- Current similar tooling options
- Production data analytics
- Accuracy and data exposure
When did you last throw away unmerged work?
The last time you deleted or closed some unfinished work, what lead to that situation?
How clear is your product vision?
On a scale of 1 to "1000 songs in your pocket", how strong is your product vision?