In this week’s episode of the Tiny DevOps Podcast, guest co-host Amando Abreu and I answer a number of interesting listener questions:
Listen, watch, or read the transcript
- Why is it so hard to persuade people not to put passwords/tokens/api-keys/ssh-keys in git repos?
- Do Developers become better DevOps Engineers than those from an Infrastructure background?
- Do you have an automatic process for rolling back failed deploys?
- How do you find meaning and satisfaction in the indifferent existential vacuum of modern life?
- How do you prepare for a job interview?
- What is the best type of company to work for as a beginner?